We ask that you sign up to attend services. There are only 30 slots available at any given service. To sign up yourself or members of your household please follow the link below and choose the date and fill out the information.
*Important* You must fill out our COVID-19 Screening Form the day you attend service. Please return to this page and click the link provided and fill out the form ON THE DAY you are attending.
We are following all of the protocols and guidelines of our Bishops and the Civil and Health Authorities so please remember the following:
- If you have been sick in the last 14 days with any flu like symptoms (or anyone in your household has) please DO NOT COME to the Church. If this is the case please contact me so we can offer prayers for you and help in way that we can.
- Please note the times of the services are earlier: Saturday and Sunday Liturgies at 9:00 am
- Please use the front door only for entrance and exit as the basement is completely closed and off limits.
- Please remember to wash your hands when entering and exiting the building and whenever you need to do so.
- We strongly encourage everyone to wear a mask. If you have health concerns that make this difficult please let us know. The chanters and I will not be wearing masks during the service but we ask everyone else to do so.
- We also ask for everyone else to refrain from singing. You may (in fact we encourage you to) say aloud the various prayers that are our custom to say (the Our Father and Creed and AMENS etc.) as well as simply saying whatever the Chanters are singing.
- Our ushers will show you and your household to your assigned seating.
- If you have any questions at the time please be sure to ask them. And if you have any questions or comments as to how we are doing this please be sure to let us know.
Finally, we ask you to remember that we are all learning how to gather together in this knew and different way while also seeking to be faithful to our ancient customs and practices. Please be patient with each other as we come together to offer our Thanksgiving to God “on behalf of all for all!”
Your servant in Christ,